Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just beat Bayonetta 2, loved every second of it. Question for the group. How many of...

P

Peter Petrone

Just beat Bayonetta 2, loved every second of it. Question for the group. How many of you played with Japanese language turned on?

S

Sagafili Aupaau

I like her eng va. suits her well.

R

Richard LeTourneau III

Why would you play it in japanese?

P

Peter Petrone

Because it's a Japanese game and most times the English dub is atrocious

J

Jay Ybarra

English dubs are pretty good on this. May go back and play in Japanese next time though

C

Chad Bankston

Silly question
How do you put on the Nintendo costumes?

A

Allan Meeks

No I have not I love her English voice over too much.

D

David Olivetto Palomino

I played the Wii U version allways in Japanese, i love her japanese voice <3

J

Jair Kouwenhoven

I love playing in the original language...but Bayonetta is definitely an exception to the rule. As the setting is European (if I remember correctly from part one) their English voices make more sense. Especcially Enzo does not work in Japanese . Even the original game was released with English voices in Japan from the start. Guess it was meant to be

M

Mark Anthony Llanora

Her english dub is the main one jap is secondary xD idm both but using jap cause i beat both games on english on wiiu

C

Chan Vic

I prefer the English version all the way. Bayonettas character is British and Hellena Taylor captures Bayonetta’s character perfectly. The Japanese one just doesn’t have the right feel to it

G

Gilbert Renaud

I prefer to understand what characters are saying and not always have to read it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom