Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Question for nitrado owners, or whoever does the ini file editing. Adding reapers to...

J

Jacob Rodgers

Question for nitrado owners, or whoever does the ini file editing.

Adding reapers to the spawns on Rag? Does it work?
Adding Phoenix to the spawns? Does it work?
Adding bosses (dodo rex etc)? Does it work?

R

Ryan Spivey

Pheinox should spawn in the scorched earth side of the map during extreme heat waves. Reaper queen and kings are hard to ini into the game.

R

Ryan Spivey

And bosses you can spawn most in to an arena or large open area but some can not be spawned. As far as I am aware they can not be changed

J

Jacob Rodgers

I didn't see any spawn points for the Phoenix in the ini files. Perhaps I over looked it.
As for the bosses, I didn't know if you could add spawn points to the map regions for said bosses. Kinda like the unicorn will only have 1 wild one on the map at any time.

R

Ryan Spivey

My bad I looked it up they have not added it due to not having super heat in the scorched side yet. Without the super heat they de spawn so even if u ini it may just de spawn quickly

S

Sheppard Nathan

No YES no

R

Ryan Spivey

^ this guy understands

W

William Goodwin

The joys of codeing ark...

M

Morgan Haley

Actually it's no no no. Reaper won't spawn with spawn codes .ini only admin.
L
Phoenix won't spawn with spawn codes .ini only admin and only if tamed.
Bosses won't spawn with spawn codes.ini
Dodo rex won't spawn at all.

M

Morgan Haley

Also here is a group for answering all your .ini questions
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Matt Kendrick

You can try this for Broodmother. She spawns on Ragnarok with commands, but I guarantee nothing with this code.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_MonkeyIsland",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Broodmama",EntryWeight=0.001,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("SpiderL_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="SpiderL_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.00001))

M

Morgan Haley

Proceeds to take over the map and kill everything^
Welcome to starship troopers

W

William Goodwin

*racks shotty* Listen up roughnecks we got us a while lota ugly comin our way.

W

William Goodwin

New to hosting, where is the best place to find ore made code? So i can just change values to my needs rather than write it all.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom