Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Question about Super Bomberman R. Considering picking it up but of course it gets...

D

Dustin Jay

Question about Super Bomberman R.

Considering picking it up but of course it gets mixed reviews everywhere as I'm sure you're all aware. I read in a couple places it was really glitchy but then others say it's fine. I was just wondering, have the issues been ironed out? Is it worth picking up now? I really want it but not if there's like some technical issues with it or something.

Picked up Ultra Street Fighter 2 and it was pretty much unplayable online. Hoping not to run into the same problem with Bomberman.

C

Chase Lehman

I have played both and I have not planned any problems with their online unless the other player has like really bad connection. I actually played the game with a friend on Twitch live and we had a really smooth experience. I personally think that both of those are really underrated titles

T

Timmy Knepper

I have super bomber man r and it's not glitchy, but in my opinion it's not worth the $40/$50 I paided for it

L

Liam McNamara

Bomberman is ok worth £20 at best. Its missing the charm of the old snes versions

D

Dustin Jay

I went ahead and grabbed it. Long as there's no technical issues I think it'll be alright. Got it for $30, Splatoon 2 for $43 and Metroid: Samus Returns as the freebie. :p

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom