Contact advertising [email protected]

PSA: Please listen to your healers and protect them. I'm really sick of my team...

J

Jess Nibley

PSA:
Please listen to your healers and protect them. I'm really sick of my team blaming me for a loss when they ignored flankers and I kept dying ;w;
So please, help a support main out, and support us.
Ty <3

M

Matthew Edward Johnson

It’s always the healers fault, never the 3 dps or sniper... fuck me right?

Y

Youssef Abdelmonem

IKR !! i normally flex so i go heal alot and my throat got sore screaming '' get the reaper and genji off me '' but no one flinches

J

Jordy Jimenez

Nope

T

Tyson Budd

I'm always getting blamed

T

Theo van Booma

Technically it is the off tanks job to peel for the supports

G

Gabriel Brown

I’m a healer and I always blame myself whenever the team losses ‍♂

L

Laurent Lavergne

tbh cant we have a comp of 2 : 2 : 2 well rounded and some decent players? Pleaserino

Z

Zayne George

Healers have a bad thing for saying shit after they die.

A

Alexis Snow

Make sure you're hugging your tanks, we'll take the damage even if we can't afford to turn around fast enough to kill the flank.

A

Ahsoka Hasegawa

If I keep getting attacked, I just switch to Lucio. I’m able to fend off flankers and stay alive.

D

Diamond Hope Zeiger

If you’re playing Mercy you have L-shift and a push to talk button for a reason
Even if nobody turns around it’s hard to a flanker to kill you if you’re constantly jumping between team mates.
It’s nobody’s job to protect you.
Good healers don’t need protection.

T

Tung Nguyen

My last game today. I was Lucio. Comp Oasis. So half our team died, coming from spawn. I spam group up. Our high and mighty Zarya and Mercy goes up against them all. And dies. Like how do people not have FUCKING COMMON SENSE. ARE YOUR EYES INVISIBLE TO THE DEAD FUCKING SKULLS?

T

Tiffany Verina Antone

I know right lastnight I had really good team mates but some times I'm like 'soldier behind us' take out my gun get a few shots no one listens and we die

N

Neil Kirby

Play as Moira and protect yourself. :^)

M

Matt Thorogood

Stop whinging

T

Timothy 'TJ' Bales

Hi, Mercy main here. If you’re getting wrecked by flankers don’t hang out on the flank. Be in the middle of your team.

R

Robert Powers

Make sure we don’t have to babysit then . I’m sick of healers needing babysitting

E

Ellie Marku

Strangely whenever I am on the same team with a female mercy, she LOVES blaming any other known female on the team.. I don’t like disrespectful ppl regardless if they’re the healers or not.. I appreciate a good person as much as good heals.

R

Ryan Whitted

Protect machine roke

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom