Contact advertising [email protected]

ps4 pro is looking pretty nice as of right now with the prices of gpus going up might...

J

Josh Hilts

ps4 pro is looking pretty nice as of right now with the prices of gpus going up might get myself one soon while i wait for prices to drop a little bit

C

Christian Bråten

K

T

Travis Thorson

^what he said.

J

Jaden Pickinpaugh

Go for it man

R

Rick Weller

Or the better choice,Xbox X

A

Alexander Keith Roxborough

I have the Pro and it has been a nightmare from day one.

All kinds of bugs and slow downs in games. Then the PSU went and had to send it off to Sony for a repair. Got it back and it did it again. Sent it off again. I think I got a duff one. Make sure you look at the model number. Get a more recent one.

H

Henry Schafer

My pro works great. Never had a SINGLE problem. Love it. Getting a PC soon tho

D

Daniel Jahnke

Yea I guess i can kind of agree. Personally, I think I'm gonna quit Gaming for a while. once my hardware stops being useable in newer titles, well till this crap gets back to normal at least. I don't think I can subject my self To paying into a console.

E

Eric Lamar

Just go to nvideas site an wait in line on a normal priced gpu

E

Eric Lamar

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kevin Ware

Xbox one x has treated me nicely.

A

Adam Van Der Breggen

just buy a ps4 take the gpu out and put it in your pc man

C

Chris Bizarro

Buy a prebuilt. It's crazy but the prices haven't budged on those much. The prices on components on the other hand have only gone up.

J

James Stubbs

Entire console or half a gpu lmfao

W

Wayne Pritchard

Look at cyberpower pc,it hurts me to say that honestly but looking at gpu prices lately that may be a good look at honestly

T

Trabin Di'Antillies

Go check out the steam box pc builds if you're going to go that route. Comes with a good gpu and it's expandable.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom