Contact advertising [email protected]

PROTIP for getting the newest legendaries during events: Always buy all the old ones...

K

Kaan Bilge

PROTIP for getting the newest legendaries during events:

Always buy all the old ones (the ones that worth 1000 currency) at the beginning of the event so you always get the new ones from lootboxes. Because the old ones worth 1000 while the new ones worth 3000.

For example; in this Lunar Year event I bought 3 skins I was missing from the last year's (Winston, Mei and one other I can't remember). Then every time I got an event legendary, it was one of the new ones. I got 4 of them this way. I might have gotten an old one if I had not bought them first.

I see so many salty people that unlock old event legendaries so I wanted to share this information.

R

Rafferty Holbrook

PROTIP for getting the newest legendaries during events:

Always buy all the old ones (the ones that worth 1000 currency) at the beginning of the event so you always get the new ones from lootboxes. Because the old ones worth 1000 while the new ones worth 3000.

For example; in this Lunar Year event I bought 3 skins I was missing from the last year's (Winston, Mei and one other I can't remember). Then every time I got an event legendary, it was one of the new ones. I got 4 of them this way. I might have gotten an old one if I had not bought them first.

I see so many salty people that unlock old event legendaries so I wanted to share this information.

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

If you don't have enough to do so? Many people don't save up their money.

L

Laeth Thomas

Better protip! Dont waste all your currency buying stuff you DON'T like. Instead, play as normal and use your currency at the end of the event to get whatever skins you missed.

D

Daniel Lawrence Frenis

i dont even kind old event legendarys as much as i do getting base lootbox legendays which is kinda bs after dropping money

D

David Holzheimer

PROTIP: WAIT UNTIL THE LAST FEW DAYS OF THE EVENT TO BUY THE STUFF YOU REALLY WANT BUT DIDN'T GET.

J

Jordan Lineberry

Pro tip loot boxes don’t care DUPES FOR DAYS

H

Henry Cain

Buy 50 loot boxes and you won't have any of these problems

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom