T

Trevor Brock

Another port. Fuck you nintendo

D

Domenick Suppa

so a game from 2015. solid....

E

Ewerton Ribeiro

Fuck this shit....really nintendo is so disappointing....i don't know why i bother with a switch.

S

Saidinho LJ

This is crap!!

A

Alejandro Dominguez

Dawgie I'm excited about it. Never picked it up on the Wii because I knew the scene wouldn't support it. This time around I hope to see them stay consistent with arcade patches and really help it in the fgc

M

Mathias Krill

nothing for pokemon go

J

Jenifer Cappello

If you could have loaded ANY pokemon from pokemon bank onto your switch to play this would have been awesome. But...no. Just added a few more pokemon to play with. :(

J

Jessica Amber Tuls

I was hoping for a great new pokemon game for the switch. Not some Sun and Moon DLC, and a few ports.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Meh

A

Antoine N. McCormack

exactly what i thought it was going to be... and exactly what i didn't want it to be

S

Simone Pompei

disappointing in every words

L

Lawrence Lopez

Couldn't be more thrilled! These ported games are finally getting the attention they deserve! Super stoked!!

M

Marc Re Percussion

Is it any good ?
I'm not much off Pokemon fan so I didn't getting on Wii u but like fighting games so I might try it :)

D

David Lee Churchill

Disappointing.

M

Mateusz Zebracki

Shit. Absolute shit.

S

Shane Rupert

This was the biggest waste of time. Can't believe I woke up early for this crap.

G

Gilbert Cruz

was interested on Pokken when it was released on the wii u but i never had the console... so im pretty excited on this one..

B

Borrus Gaming

im actually quite tilted now

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom