Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Please delete if not allowed! Im starting out on youtube and done a...

J

Joseph Grigg

Please delete if not allowed!
Im starting out on youtube and done a review/reaction/my thoughts on todays direct!

Pokemons nintendo direct was today and i couldnt help but feel like i had to put across my opinion on todays direct as i felt so let down as a life long pokemon fan for nearly 20 years now! So i done an in depth review and reaction as to what was reveailed today in the pokmeon direct! Its completely uncut and is in heavy detail so i apoligise for the length of the video in advance :) please dont bash me on my view or opinion. However i would love some advice on how the video was done and presented! As im just starting out this sort of thing and would love some feedback! Also of course would love to know your guys opinions on what you thought of todays direct? Happy? sad? Please let me know in the comments :) Thankyou for taking time to watch and read! Have a nice day!

R

Ryan Golden

I was incredible

J

Joseph Grigg

R

Riley Horne

I agree with ultra sun and moon, its just milking the hardcore pokemon fans of money for almost the same product. If it was ported to switch, I could agree with it.

As for pokken torny, I think it was a good move. It looks like a good game, and it sold an abysmal amount of copies on WiiU. And similar to mario kart theyre adding content for people who already own the WiiU version.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom