Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Picked up Skylanders and the Crash kit for less than 20 bucks with coupons from...

C

Christian Obey

Picked up Skylanders and the Crash kit for less than 20 bucks with coupons from Gamestop. Guess it's the closest I'll get to playing Crash Bandicoot on the Switch.

C

Cesar Neg

Who knows? Crash is Activision's, not Sony. It could come to the Switch

C

Christian Obey

I

Ignatius Isidore

Is the Skylanders game good?

M

Michael Sebastian Arruda

Funnily enough, the same people behind Skylanders actually made the N-Sane Trilogy so before it came out, Skylanders released Crash and Cortex as simply saying, "We're remaking Crash 1-3."

A

Andrew K Hosaka

Where can I get one of those controllers?

J

James McCord

Love the case where can I get one like that?

P

Pep Moncada

Great game! Played it on every system and loading them on the switch and not having to use every figure all the time to swap characters is great!

G

Gabriel Dowdy

Been debating to get this game or not.

A

Ajay Kumar

I don't need crash just give me another DK

O

Owen Gregory

Just for curiosity how does skylanders work does it still use the portal or just the game with all the characters in there already

S

Sean Serduk

Holy shit I didn't even know there was a skylanders game for the switch

A

Austin Givens

Is this any good? I never played Skylanders before. Do I need the figurines to play?

M

Maximillian Cairo

It's actually a lot of fun.... I ended up. Buying at least 10 figures

D

Denis Kronika

N-sane trilogy is apparently just 1-year exclusive to playstation and is already confirmed to come on xbox and pc, lets hope for switch aswell

G

George Ward

Well to be fair Crask Bandicoot belongs to PlayStation it be like playing a Mario game on the PlayStation

D

Danny Scott

It's actually a pretty fun game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom