Contact advertising [email protected]

People kicking off online because I said I don't like the supra what's so special?

L

Louis Richardson

People kicking off online because I said I don't like the supra what's so special?

S

Stephen Roudebush

Fight me bitch

L

Larne Whitehead

Supras are shit

D

Drew Peck

Regardless of your opion, you shouldn't get kicked because you don't care for a specific car.

That's childish of them lol

S

Steve Myhr

Whoever claims the Supra is shit also LS swapped their Rx7

S

Shawn Chambers

Offended dumbasses. I like Supras but im not gonna get massively offended if someone says they dont like them, but i guess thats what separates the fanboys to the enthusiasts.

M

Matt Bradford

It's a car...on a car game. 1 out of like 300+ or something right? blech..people bored enough to get bent over that worthless shit need to play more and type less.

M

Mikołaj Kucharczyk

Supras are boats but you shouldn't be kicked cause of opinion

S

Stancey Stance Khong

Regardless of your taste in cars it wasn’t a good reason. If you don’t like it because of the fanboys then find a better reason to not like it

J

John Smith

Well. I wasnt a fan of the Supra but thats completely childish

Z

Zach Timms

Well a stock supra tt will be out run by a kawasaki zx7r. I've done it.

J

Jack Simpson

Supras aren't that impressive, stock they aren't that fast and they are boaty. But hey, that's my opinion

C

Chris Brookfield

It’s like, liking a GTR, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche, Bugatti. It the feel the car gives you when you see it or hear it. There all good cars in there own way the 2jz is a good motor you’ll have to put money in to it but it’ll be the same for any car.

G

Gage King

It’s cause you are not a real man

J

James Buddy

Supra’s are amazing Cars So They are Special You have to be blind Stupid or damn Straight Hater To No see that

W

Wyatt White

I hate the supra exclusively because of F&F fangirls

J

Jay Espinoza

Bruh are y'all for real all these kids must be some fanboys just cause of Paul Walker or something lmao but the real reason the Supra is special is because the 2jz engine that it comes with is one of the greatest engines ever made capable of serious numbers when built correctly. And A lot of pro drift cars have 2jz swaps

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom