Contact advertising [email protected]

OOOOH I GOTTA QUESTION! So I’m doing placements w|my usual teammate.. & it’s our...

M

Mariah Xianna

OOOOH I GOTTA QUESTION!

So I’m doing placements w|my usual teammate.. & it’s our first game.. & on these specific accounts we’re e filthy Ana & Genji mains.. I came out with:

27 eliminations- 20k healing - 4:30 on fire - 14 solo kills - 3:00 mins objective - & so on.. my point.. I did pretty well (IMO) as healer.

He got gold everything .. I think he grabbed 66 eliminations..

We que for our second game & Overwatch hits me with “The players in your group don’t match the same skill level” unable to play...

What?

Is this new.. is this Overwatch’s way of memeing me.. is Kaplan calling me trash.

I’ve never seen this message before especially not during placements?

C

Chris Joseph

You're both still in placements?

M

Mariah Xianna

Well we couldn’t even finish placements after the first game.. we played that one really good game.. & it said we couldn’t play together again..

M

Mariah Xianna

So we switched to our main accounts & have nothing but throwers

D

David Jackson

This happened to me and my friend, my friend switched to another account and we had no problems after. We lost the game before this started

매튜매튜

What did you place

R

Ronald Lim

This is why I usually finish placements.. Play 5 - 10 games before it ends... Then give up trying to get higher

A

Alex Lodge

It's based on your hidden mmr score too I believe I play with a friend on console and I'm gold to plat on console typically around 2400 we went to play together this season's placement and he finished at 1200 sr last season we went to do placement matches and it wouldnt let us group even though it was placements, he played and won 3 - 4 placements matches and it would allow us to play together again so even though your Sr is not visible the game still knows you are too for apart in skill.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom