Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Only if you could message your friends on switch! Speak through a switch party. And...

J

Jake Hinds

Only if you could message your friends on switch! Speak through a switch party. And add people through there switch gamertag! And just to be a little bit more cheeky Add fortnite

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Maybe I’m old. I could care less about all of those things

T

Timothy Taylor

I agree it’s a pain

C

Chad Laing

Fortnite would be awesome

G

Gregg Cerenzio

fortnite.... Nah, Never even seen that game. I just know it's the trendy shoot things game of the moment. Messaging would be nice.....

J

Jason Smyth-Chandler

I still don't see why a friend code is different than a gamertag.

I just think it's cool that if you play someone on line, you can friend them directly from the list without having to type anything in.

B

Brandon Myers

Being able to send messages and voice chat better be included with the paid service or I’ll be a bit disappointed. Plus I don’t want to plug my headphones into a phone and than plug that into my switch.

N

Nikolas Souffront

I’m sure with the paid services we’ll get chat and an easier way to add friends.

M

Matt J Walker

I would want all of these thingz

R

Ryan Dale

But at least I can see how many hundreds of hours my friends have played BotW... so I'm good.

J

Jake Asikainen

what i dont get is the wii u had friend searching with miiverse to type thier name why did the switch downgrade back to friend codes lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom