Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch On this day March 2 2017, I returned to Hyrule.. Where were you???

W

Wil Haynes

On this day March 2 2017, I returned to Hyrule.. Where were you???

F

Fathi Özerkan

I were here to see happy people get their Switches.

M

Matt J Walker

I was also returning to hyrule

R

Rick Karrer

I have that same shirt lol

C

Cesar Neg

I was celebrating my birthday, same as today, thank you. I returned to Hyrule on March 10.

A

AJ Alvarado

I think a lot a people went back to hyrule and quite a few may have had to school the clerk that the man in green is not fuckin Zelda!!!!!

M

Mike Wyman

I also returned too Hyrule

C

Clinton C. Hunt

I was in class taking a bio exam lol

C

Crystal Watson

I visited Hyrule fir the first time on my own. I used to watch someone else play.

D

Dennis Miranda

Same !

D

Dale Logan Musson

March 3rd was the release though?

M

Melvin Glover Jr.

Home, tracking an order that came a day early! Hyrule wasn't my destination though.

U

Uriel Lopez-Cabrera

Dude, love your shirt, I have the same one too!
A year ago I was sad that Amazon changed my order to March 7th because I updated my payment method since they hadn't taken out money from my bank. So I committed to work a second 8hr shift at work. Later the anger got to me and I called Amazon and was ad polite as I could. The representative saw what happened and apologized. He told me at the end to have fun for him till he gets his switch and that I'd be getting mine that evening. I worked till 2 am, and when I got home i came home to the smell of vanilla passion fruit, the kids were asleep and my wife was waiting for me to unpackage everything. It was at 3/4/17 3:00am that I was a kid once again, and I was on a journey back to Hyrule.

N

Noah Dean-Brown

I was working my way towards getting my own two months later.

J

Jackson Serr

I ditched school on the third and waited for all my orders to arrive :) Switch, all the Zelda amiibo, botw special edition, case, screen protector and 1 2 switch

E

Erick Cruzado

I was an excited kid again when I got the Switch that same day.

S

Scott Brown

Hyrule

R

Roel Cisneros

Took the day and weekend off, LOL.

N

Nathan Sokolowski

I too, made my return!!

B

Brendan Kelley

I recently have been visiting Hyrule on many different timelines. Wind Waker, OoT, and BOTW all at the same time cause I’m obsessed.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom