Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Okay, so I'm looking for some advice, me and my buddy plan on picking up a good local...

• Thread starter Kyle Joseph Bradley
  • Start date
K

Kyle Joseph Bradley

Okay, so I'm looking for some advice, me and my buddy plan on picking up a good local co-op game but we're not sure what we want, any suggestions?

C

Christopher Kassulke

soon you can play Aces of the Luftwaffe - release this friday :) and it will have up to 4 player local co-op mode and its just 14.99 ;)

C

Christian Carter

Snipper Clips, Shock Troopers 2nd Squad, Mutation Nation, the last 2 are neo geo classics

Ł

Łukasz Jeżyna

Death Squared, Overcooked

A

Arca Palace

Yoshi, Kirby, Splatoon

J

Jose Juan Vela Jr.

Any of the Neo Geo shooters and run n' gun games like Aero Fighters 2, Metal Slug or Shock Troopers. They also have Burning Fight and Mutation Nation which are great brawlers. Also Overcooked is a lot of fun.

M

Matt Larsen

Snipperclips. It is a must have game for the Switch.

T

Tyler Craig

Metal Slug games are one of the best arcade type shooters you can get

P

Patrick Lewis Jr.

Snipperclips, Arcade Archives Mario Bros, Splunker Party, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, ARMS, Super Mario Odyssey.

S

Scott Olerich

NOT Mario Odyssey, tried it with my son. Its basically one person doing all the work while the other just piggybacks. I thought it sucked.

J

Johnathan King

Fire emblem warriors is one of the best, First 3 misisons are single player but the rest of the game is all coop. So awesome cause i did with a buddy of mine.

R

Russ Messer

Snipperclips, arms, mario kart 8 deluxe, namco museum

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom