Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay Overwatch People, I’m looking for an amazing computer for a cheap price. Looking...

R

Richard Miller

Okay Overwatch People, I’m looking for an amazing computer for a cheap price. Looking to spend roughly $800 most. I’m wanting to play OW and other games, stream games, and do graphic design/photo editing/video editing. Help a brother out and drop some suggestions

G

Grey Zell

wow...

T

Toño Kun

you'll need a good gpu for that like an gtx 1070 at least, and that one alone is 800$

L

Lydia Melton-Van Hoy

Look at pre-builts on new egg and Amazon. You can get good ones for around $800.

J

Justin Goulais

Just get a Dell Inspiron from Best Buy if you're in the US.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A parts list build is going to struggle immensely to get within a hundo of systems with a GTX 1060/RX 580 or better.

L

Lindsay Lehnen

Have you tried looking on ibuypower?

J

Josh Rodriguez

800 for a build was possible.. about a year ago. Ram has increased on average $30 and gpu prices are insane... But, nnot including a monitor or mouse /keyboard it's possible

A

Abdelaziz Kallel

U will defenetly need 16GB of RAM and a good GPU advice : Get any cheap case because u wont need any fancy looking pc

J

Jeremy Brewer

This build will get you through just about any game, just don't have too many things running in the background
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Sabastian Barajas

$800 is a pretty large budget. I really don't see where everyone is saying you'll have to "not run things in the background" or "was possible". And then there's people suggesting pre-builts? Pre-builts are more expensive lol. I'll make you a part list and post it to this comment

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom