Contact advertising [email protected]

Okay, let's keep this civil. All I am looking for is answers to the question below....

V

Vincent Klein

Okay, let's keep this civil. All I am looking for is answers to the question below. If you have an opinion about the particular software (Asus AI Suite), I ask that you keep it to yourself, or start another thread on that topic.

Anybody using the Asus Maximus IX Hero with Asus AI Suite? I've noticed recently that AI Suite won't open, and read in some forums that it's the result of the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. I am just wondering if anyone has successfully been able to get AI Suite to run. I checked the Maximus IX Hero support page, and there is no update to the AI Suite software.

G

Gary Gerhardt

E

Evan Wiedling

It's broken on my maximus x too

Z

Zade Keys

Uninstall it & reinstall it (AI Suite)

V

Vincent Klein

So interestingly enough... I just checked the support page, and there is a new version of AI Suite dated for January 12th, that was not there last night. Installing now to see if it works. Will update.

C

Calvin DiBartolo

from what I read, if I'm recalling correctly, it's not the fall update that breaks it, but that CPU security update

V

Vincent Klein

Good news. Asus AI Suite update has been posted to the Asus support page for your motherboard (at least for the Maximus IX Hero. Download and install it, and all will be right with the world.

B

Brandon Wassmer

Theres an update i had to do it with my maximus viii formula

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom