Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch okay guysm. am new with switch.. it finally came so i have my console at home. I...

L

Len Luckin Robko

okay guysm. am new with switch.. it finally came so i have my console at home. I started to understindany thinks but i have a question. I am outside my country becouse i started to work there and i have flat from my boss. so my internet its very bad and slow. When i put the game card in console it show me one softvere update is avaible. it show me on every game. i can start download or skip it and play. That update is bintendo software 5.0update? or is update of the game? i need it? what all i can do when my net is shitty? and one last question. i can go to normall websites like youtive trpught the consolr? thx

M

Matti Moilanen

No, there's no browser/youtube/apps on the Switch (Yet). maybe later you can browse websites and maybe later we get youtube/spotify/netflix etc.

S

Sue Curry

The update is likely the console--it will update to 5.0

C

Chayanne Rojinegro Berumen

Make sure you’re connected to the internet when you try to update. Also you I think if you just press start software or something like that, you don’t need to update

E

Elvin Ventucillo

You can delete the update file. Turn off the console. Press volume down and volume up at the same time then press power button keep them pressed until you get to the recovery screen. Wait about 5 seconds then press power button to reboot. Delete your internet settings so it won't update the file again.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom