Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Okay at some point we Nintendo fans need to recognize that Mario is not Kirby, he's...

S

Sean Renaud

Okay at some point we Nintendo fans need to recognize that Mario is not Kirby, he's not Zelda, he's not even Sonic or Madden or Tekken, or Pokemon. Using the term Mario Game to describe every game with that plumber in it makes the term essentially useless.

I mean when someone asks which Mario game should I purchase we should be discussing mainline Mario. I mean especially since nobody ever gives a sample of games they like you could hate platformers, but love golf, or karting or say rpgs, turn based shoot. . whatever that Rabbids thing is so unless your motivation in buying this game is the aestiks which I hope it isn't we don't have enough information to go on.

On a side note while I hate the "should I buy this or this" questions go online and look around is harrowing at this point. There enough DLC that not one of you has actually read through and watched reviews of each and every one but between us I bet we've seen a good chunk. If someone hadn't told me that an RPG about golf of all things would be one of the most entaining distractions in a while I would never in a million years spent money on that as a random purchase. Most of wouldn't have randomly picked up Undertale,

C

Christopher Lafriniere

It's like people who call every pop (soda) "Coke".

L

Luke Lovelock

Is odyssey a true mario game then or a simple searching for moons as mario game?

S

Snickers Keller

Wtf did I just read....

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom