Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok so i have been playing Overwatch (over lvl 300) for a while and love it but NEVER...

D

Dounya Serrano

Ok so i have been playing Overwatch (over lvl 300) for a while and love it but NEVER played COMP, anyone else the same?

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

If I could, I’d pay you to get my alternate accounts to level 25. Because Quickplay is too boring for me

S

Sami Ullah

nopes !

S

Sami Ullah

only play comp nothing else , sometimes arcade 3 v 3 or DM

K

Kaan Bilge

Why don't you tho? You don't have to get extremely stressed about it, just don't troll and play your best. You're also missing on lots of competitive points by skipping seasons, at least do placements each season and don't play after.

K

Kaan Bilge

If you're afraid to get placed low, well people can already observe your skill level in game so if you're playing bronze tier, not displaying it on your profile is not gonna hide it :D

B

Brian Moffett

dude comp is hella fun. the stakes are high, and it pushes you to be the best that you can be at the game. its awesome imho

M

MaryCat Samec

I'm about level 155 and I've never played comp. I have played a LOT of fps games and have gotten extremely competitive in a lot of them, and honestly doing really well. While being great at a game is, well, great.. there is a lot of stress when you just want to have a fun and stupid game but become obsessed with winning and perfect team strategies. I really enjoy overwatch and I don't want this game to ever lose it's fun.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom