Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok so I got Forza 7 for free on PC and honestly it looks and feels like ass compared...

D

Dan Wilkas

Ok so I got Forza 7 for free on PC and honestly it looks and feels like ass compared to Horizon 3 on PC, I looked up comparison vids and legit couldnt find any for PC in 4k. I had these camera settings the same both maxed out in 4k you guys be the judge. first one is FM7 second 2 are FH3.

H

Hans Kiebach

How did you get it for free my man?

M

Miyu Tsukino

Does it play good? Dont really care about the gfix.

G

Gavin Sykes

Simply because of FH3 being more graphically focused as a monument of what Xbox could do at the time. When translated to PC it obviously looks better because you have graphics options, but FM7 is just a continuation of the previous Motorsport games, not extremely graphically demanding because the focus is on racing mechanics

N

Nathan Russell

The only reason it "feels like ass" is because it's not as arcadey as horizon. Once you actually learn the game it's way better.

L

Leeroi Villamiel

I mean you gotta take into consideration they’re 2 completely different games. One is based around motorsports and the other is an open-world type of game.

D

Dan Wilkas

They're both the same idea and should be running in the same graphics engine. The point is fh3 is far more pc optimised than fm7.

L

Luke Sheehan

Nice lancer dude

A

Andy Henry

how did you get it free then lol

J

Juan Duarte

So, you are saying you like exaggerated light camera effects, according to your screenshots.

N

Nathan Wilce

You want some nice graphics? Play Project Cars 2 :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom