Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok. So I feel off because the team was actually highly toxic. I was playing Mercy...

Q

Quenndel Scott

Ok. So I feel off because the team was actually highly toxic. I was playing Mercy before hand. Solo healing and they kept saying I wasn't healing when I was doing my absolute best to get EVERYONE healed. It got to the point where I gave up and picked Tracer because fuck it.

D

Dinis Pedroso

Special Delivery!!! (why did you suicide thou)

D

Daniel Guzman Urbina

We built this city! Tuturuturu we built this city of toxic noobssss

C

Carlos Ortiz Garcia

As a tracer main, this gameplay hurts me

D

Daniel Guzman Urbina

Beep beep motherfuckarrrrr

M

Marcello Sanna-Pickett

Lmao sad when people get affected that bad from other people’s words. Weak minded..

D

Dante Cousar

when the team toxic I would jump off with ult

L

Leonardo Varela

You should focus on enjoying the game and having fun while trying to win instead of caring that much for words of strangers.

Been on a game yesterday where two of my teammates were talking trash the whole time because they didn't like when I picked Roadhog (apparently he is borderline useless according to them xD).
At some point they started to also flame our support.

I just laughed, and focused on playing. We won, I had the POTG, 4 gold medals and 70 % hook accuracy.
The only thing i said when the game finished was "Useless Roadhog. K. Cool story bro. Bye. P.S: you're welcome".

A

Adam Bagiński

I can imagine what you felt; Lucio Main here. Supports are the hardest heros to play; it's actually not about aim or your playstyle; it's about your psychic when you hear insults. ,,MORE HEAL, LESS TALKING!" ,,WTF LUCIO HEAL ME!" But I'm solo healer here...
PS: Yeah, my English is so bad, i know.

悲しみ 痛み

Why your sensitivity so slow lol

R

Ritvik Narang

So did you say yes?

A

Andrew Nielsen

Potatoes move faster than that

P

Patrick Eaton

one of the many reasons i never join voice chat just thinking about the annoying crying and salt from people makes me sad. I do understand once in a blue moon the voice chat will be chill and nice but 99.9% of the time its just some annoying pricks bitching over who sucks the least

B

Brando Fernandes

as a support main i totally get this moar healz isnt always going to change the tide of a game, sometimes all it takes is a well timed flank which i feel like no DPS thinks about when the pressures on

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom