Contact advertising [email protected]

Ok guys real talk how is this acceptable and balanced? This shouldn't happen when...

J

Jeremy Estrada

Ok guys real talk how is this acceptable and balanced? This shouldn't happen when pros are using the same characters over and over it's super unhealthy and this made the game way too boring to watch.

K

Keoni Lewis

It's called A fucking meta

K

Keoni Lewis

Which means you use the best hero combination for what currently works

C

Cj Dingman

I really wish Zarya was played more in the pro league :( but she’s not dive meta.

K

Keoni Lewis

That's why we have nerfs and buffs

J

Jeremy Estrada

The game should be honestly balanced towards pros

L

Lenny L Carvalho

My God... Why Overwatch players cant accept this is a game with Meta?? And the meta gonna change with buffs and nerfs, like any other meta game. There is more than 20 heroes in this game, its IMPOSSIBLE, TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE to Blizzard balance all the 20 heroes to be equals!

S

Sajel Dunlop

I know how this may sound but this is like Pokemon, depsite the 700+ choices you can pick from, there is at least 20 mains that make it into comp. Sorry to say it but some characters are just better then others and players have caught onto it and utilised their abilities in game.

That's just how I see it anyway, I take full responsibility for being wrong if its the case.

A

Arun Kumar

But they did used pharah and orissa too, so y u complaining bruh

K

Kai Spangenberg

I was watching the OWL for like a minute, and I noticed that both teams almost had the same characters chosen! Like how boring is that! Why don't they be more interesting, and pick lesser used characters!

J

John Huk

We already knew the meta

B

Brandon Schramm

It's why they rebalance the game from time to time. A meta is always going to exist, even if a character gives a professional a .01% advantage they're going to take it

N

Natalie Lopez

How many calories over is it unhealthy?

L

Luis Villanueva

Exactly why I can't wait for the Mercy nerfs to go live already

M

Mandi Ann Caka

I feel like their accuracy may be key to those picks, these days snipers and dps skills are lacking and I’m not hating on those who main them I play them too

K

Katie Len Mellema

It's pretty sad how nearly every team is using a dive comp even on defense. You can clearly tell it's not working on defense 90% of the time but they keep doing it. It's really starting to irritate me.

S

Sean Dykes

Meta lmao

S

Sammy Bourgeois

It's funny how the top 6 make an actual team, too

B

Ben Rogers

Sue me :3

J

Jack Chow

Don't watch the games then