Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One OK can someone help me with how to breed with mutations cuz I'm on gen 10 on my allos...

J

Jared Smith

OK can someone help me with how to breed with mutations cuz I'm on gen 10 on my allos and still haven't got a mutation yet any thoughts?

S

Skyler McGinnis

I heard it's better to breed the parents to get a baby
And than the baby with the Mom
But than I heard it's just random
So idfk tbh lol u just get lucky I guess
Keep trying

D

Dylan Williams

The chances of getting one mutation on any raised animal is 7.4. If you divide 100 by 7.4 that’s roughly 13.5. I’ve tested it before too. So in every batch of 13 eggs there’s almost guaranteed one mutation.

J

Jared Smith

That's I've been doing the parents then the kid with the parent then that kids kid with there parent

K

Kyle Shearer

I went about 15 with penguins and never got a mutation stick at it and breed the parents with child then grandparents and child

B

Brutal Bethomet

I've heard that if you want color mutations it's best to keep breeding plain ones. If you already have a color it tends to choose that, so if you get a color and want a different color....don't use the colored one or you're most likely to get the same color.

A

Abby Lewis

I heard a good system where the male is bred with 5 females. The females from those five are then bred with the male.

T

Tom Nerge

Breed with oviraptors on wander near by helps the odds a little

E

Evan Rowe

Blow all their heads off with a pump action and start over. Shitty ass breeders. Punish them.

A

Ark Guy

Mass egg hatching. Kill all non muts.

D

Devin Sedycias

Msg LilSavageDevo and I'll explain it in 5 min

A

Antonio Manuel Bruno Lamb

look no further ,
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom