Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch **OFFICIAL WWE 2K18 HYPE POST** Your one stop chat shop for everything WWE 2K18. Lets...

• Thread starter Jason James Grubb
  • Start date
A

Alex Hoosz

The one thing I’m happy about....it seems that a patch COULD likely fix this? It seems graphics are good and game play is good with the exception of the horrible slow down with multiple characters. Hopefully it is patchable and will be a decent Switch game.

M

Mark Arthur

Yes I hope so

Y

Yussuf Khan

The game isn't bad it just need some patches to run smooth just like nba 2k18 . Should you buy it nw? Wait for physical thats how what i will suggest meanwhile patch for fix will be out

M

Mark Arthur

If it gets patch yes but right now is fine if you like slow motion game play. If that doesn't upset you technically you can still play but honestly it is pretty bad

S

Steve Stvo Jay

Unfortunately a lot of YouTube reviewers are giving it weak reviews. The game was likely rushed as it was announced in the summer and for awhile they didn’t even say the game was coming to Switch. Because the Switch has been selling well, 2K decided “Alright, we’ll port it on there too.”

Hopefully for WWE 2K19 they’ll take their time with the Switch version and get it right. Props to them for trying to get it out in time for the holiday and bringing it back to Nintendo, but I guess it does show sometimes it’s best to wait for the next game to jump in.

M

Mizuki Namashita

i remember about me making a custom male wrestler who kicks like a girl hahah

S

Sean Renaud

Cappy I turned myself into John Cena that's why I can't see you but I'm Cena Mario!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom