Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Of all the things to use as a marketing tactic to get those on the fence about FIFA18...

C

Carlos Silva

Of all the things to use as a marketing tactic to get those on the fence about FIFA18 for Switch, they use clickbait? To save the click, the thing that Switch and other platforms share since its lacking Frostbite and Journey mode.... "Official Branding" Fail

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

Why, that's a very useful information...
Not.
At least NBA 2K is being marketed in a nicer way.

C

Carlos Silva

Sometimes click bait needs to be identified as such because anything someone doesn't want to click to get more info is being labeled click bait when its not. This however is the worst kind, a BS answer deep into the article. Thanks for the helpful info. Journalism is just what can i make my title to get a click now a days

C

Chris Mair

I can't stand football games and don't think it's needed on the switch but does it really need to be top graphics, it never changes it always looks the same and I really doubt people care about the graphics all to much on these kinda games. But also ugh EA fuck up everything was anyone expecting them to do good

S

Siu Leung

Official Branding? LMAO. I guess NBA 2k and NBA Playgrounds share the same NBA branding too. hahaha

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

I have only read positive things about the 'journey' mode. Its not my kind of game (no sports games are) though.

K

Ka-ming Karl Tsang

I'm not a big Fifa fan, but, I can speak from experience with what they did with the PS Vita version. The Vita version was quite faithful to the console versions except it lacked Ultimate Team, so, if the Switch gets that, then, it'll be a small step up from their previous ports. I think porting the Frostbite engine will likely take longer than expected, that's if they're actually doing it in the first place. However, Need for Speed Payback isn't coming to the Switch, so, it's unlikely we're going to see any Frostbite games this year. If they re-release Fifa with update stats next year on the Switch, then, chances are we won't be getting any Frostbite engine games at all.

J

Jeremy Brown

I just want a season mode.. and I'm happy to buy it! But with no Frostbite graphics... the game will need more then just season mode for me to pay $60!

L

Lindsey Stewart

Ea confirms no journey but FUT and ultimate team are included
This might actually be the ultimate experience we will ever get with EA until Nintendo make a new console.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom