Contact advertising [email protected]

No reports in qp? I'm honestly sick of people reporting me for leaving a fucking qp...

Z

Zbyszek Łacisz

No reports in qp? I'm honestly sick of people reporting me for leaving a fucking qp what is wrong with people?

M

Micah Cleveland

...bait? Or are you really that conceited? Lol

D

Devin Alumbaugh

Maybe stop leaving games and being a prick. Just because it's not comp dosent mean throw the game and leave whenever you want

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Yeah that doesn't make much sense to be honest. Don't get me wrong, QP reports make sense if it's like racism, abuse, that sort of thing, but for not giving a shit basically? I mean fuck, QP is my go-to whilst drunk. And I'm definitely not alone there lol

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

Do people really report wtf

G

Genie Garcia

there's backfill in QP for a reason, leaving a QP game is not a big deal IMO

J

John Kaba

Is it hard to play a 10 minute match?

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

If you report someone in QP. You’re a baby

P

Pedro Henrique Thuler

I don't report quitters in qp, only toxic people or trolls

J

Jane Caldwell

If you throw in qp I will report you. (Obvious throws, not because someone is practicing and trying their heart out).

But leaving? Meh. Shit happens. Fly free birdie

A

Aleida Niamh McCluskey

I dont report leavers in QP but you'll get banned from QP if you leave often enough regardless.

I will however report people who spam voice lines/callouts, are racist, abusive or otherwise toxic. Dont need that bullshit in any part of a game.

K

KX Hooi

Technically. The Overwatch team did state that you can feel free to report people in quick play. Apparently they take it very seriously

M

Matt Mcallister

Don’t be a cuck and you won’t get reported. Leaving is fine

D

David Taylor

People who rage quit tend to be pieces of shit. lol. In all modes. I hope we get an angry thread talking about how you got banned for "losing connection" in competitive. lol

L

Lauren Galbraith

I wouldn’t report anyone for leaving in QP lol. If they were throwing, yes

J

John Kaba

Now let's take a step back. Are you sure you were reported for leaving in QP? Did you get an XP reduction? Because you'll get that from Blizzard if you completed match percentage isn't high enough.

B

Beverly Gifford

Well you already get notified if you leave too many qp games so why report it.

V

Vanessa Salgado

There’s this one person that made it their everyday task to report me all cause I wrecked them in Mystery Heroes, of all game modes. They message me from multiple accounts saying “reported”.

To top it off, whenever they see me in Mystery Heroes, whether I’m on their team or enemy team, they immediately leave. Lol

J

JD Giger

Why are you being a Shitty person and leaving games so much bro

S

Sara Jean

I leave qp a lot and I never been reported lmao wtf

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom