Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Nintendo 3DS players will get Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon on a worldwide release date!

C

Carlos Silva

Nintendo 3DS players will get Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon on a worldwide release date!

R

Riley Horne

Im confused as to why they wouldnt atleast port this to the switch.

Feels like Nintendo is starting to repeat past mistakes, milking their IP's for cash and changing almost nothing hoping their customers throw money at them.

J

Justin Anderson

They are not ready but it's a mistake I think.

A

Aaron Hughes

Wonder what it adds onto sun and moon, considering they felt very incomplete

S

Spencer Miller

I am kind of mad they are doing this but I should probably wait until we get more information about them first. Is it going to be like black 2 and white 2 or is it just a slightly improved version of sun and moon? I feel like if it's an improved version it's a waste of money and game freak just being greedy

L

LaPatrick Alan Darby

Wtf are you doing Nintendo

K

Kono Dio Da

sun and moon is shit

B

Brandon Hu

Isn't this just Black 2 White 2 all over again? Unless this is a significiant change, I'm not buying. Also seeing that they didn't release Stars, it also means no 4th gen remakes. :( (generally remakes are released alongside a 3rd game of one generation)

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

Nintendos 1st big mistake

D

Dustin Daniel Northrop

They're trying to force people to buy their revised 'new' 3ds. While dangling switch owners along with the hope of real pokemon.

They've done it with all the home console vs. Portable. Pokemon stadium instead of gold. Etc. It gets old.

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

Boycott pokken, take a stand. Show them that we mean business

M

Matthew Dennert

Yawn

S

Simon Perry

This fits TPC's attitude towards the Switch perfectly

M

Maxwell Hill

I see no reason to be unhappy about these announcements

J

James McCord

Lol adding a couple new bells and whistles and slapping "ULTRA" on the box.. just like Mario Kart 8 "Deluxe" smh

M

Matthew Lawson

All y'all are bitching now. Just wait til Federation Force 2 is announced.

J

Joe Mudd

Too soon for a bloody Sun and Moon sequel. Nothing about this announcement interests me whatsoever. I'm very disappointed.

K

Kevin Degrace Lauzon

Why no switch? why my heart is broken

M

Matthew Lawson

G

Guna Vardhan Yalamanchili

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom