Contact advertising [email protected]

News flash: nobody else is responsible for your rank and comp is a solo game. The...

K

Kevin Thurman

News flash: nobody else is responsible for your rank and comp is a solo game. The teams you get are 100% irrelevant.

B

Binx Bumstead

You're funny

M

Mike Gonzales

That couldn't be further from the truth

R

Ryan Lewis

Unless you play with friends then you blame them all you want

H

Heidi Todd

Are we playing the same game?

A

Abdullah Mohalel

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

>Comp is a solo game
LUL

N

Nickolas Iampietro

W

Walter Greenwood

Considering i climbed from 900 to gold in a couple hours on my smurf i can definitely say this is true

S

Shaun Laudenslager

Your placements are somewhat solo anyway.

A

Adrian Padilla

I've never seen a huge group of people who don't know what they're talking about before

W

Will Francis

ok so if I play zenyatta and get gold healing, damage and eliminations and we barely lose I'm trash
me a support that has 10+ more kills than the two instalock shimada brothers "mains" plus more healing than the mercy

Thank you for making it clear to me that I'm clearly not performing well enough

C

Christopher Brauer

Overwatch is a team game jfc. If you think it’s a solo game, have fun playing 1v6.

T

Trish Nguyen

I always solo :^(

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

Okay, so I think that your team isn't completely irrelevant. Obviously the other people will have an effect.

But there ARE too many people who constantly blame their team instead of working on improving themselves. That's an actual issue. If it wasn't, it would be impossible to solo queue and climb, which it isn't.

R

Ryan Darling

Facts

J

Jason Carpenito

only true in starcraft. OW ladder is le cancer. lolol

B

Bilaal Ijaz

I've solo queued from silver to master in one season solo on a Smurf and trust me it 90% relies on you carrying and 10% you not having a thrower. Btw some of you guys need to realise that if you are a low sr, chances are that you actually belong there

J

Jake Spencer Holdroyd

As soon as I read this I knew it would deeply upset the local residents of this group

K

Kevin Jareczek

When people don't realize the chance of having a shit team is just as high as playing against a shit team and cry about not being able to climb. Lmao.

M

Matthew Knight

Nice joke

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom