Contact advertising [email protected]

PC New to the game so excuse me for noob question:...

R

Ryan Rockwell

New to the game so excuse me for noob question:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

From my understanding this sword is provided at the end of the primary campaign which ends at lvl 20. Is there an equally valuable or higher sword for the expansion?

I really want this sword to be my last one, and to enjoy it in pvp , but with the expansion does that make this obsolete?

D

Dalton Netto

You can infuse other swords with a higher power level into it, just like any other weapon. Open the weapons inventory, and hover over the first of the three nodes at the very bottom.

M

Michał Skotnicki

Honestly? It's shit. Complex Solution is better for PVP, and It Stared Back is better in PVE.

R

Ryan Rockwell

Oh shit you can do that? I didnt know that. - and i will look into Complex Solution.

R

Ryan Rockwell

Michał Skotnicki - outside of personal opinion coudl you explain why ? I reviewed the perks from the quickfang and it matches my play style by default, while the complex solution seems to not have perks that benefit my style of play.

D

Dalton Netto

Don't bother, quickfang is definitely the best sword overall, I wouldn't swap it for anything else

D

Daniel Berman

It has a unique combination of speed perks as well as being a hunter specific. Seems good to me

Н

Найт Хаунтър

Only sword that surpass hunter one is steel zybil i think

D

Daniel Berman

As far as I know this was the best pvp sword pre expansion. I'm sure someone smarter will correct me shortly

P

Patrick Marlowe

Isnt it Stared Back the best sword pre-expansion?

M

Mark Andrews

The single best sword is "Complex Solution". It returns 1 sword ammo back per kill. This means in crucible, if you're smart, you can have unlimited sword ammo.

J

Justin Hycrin Spates

If you're a beast like me you can make ANY weapon work for you MUHAHAHA! It's still a fast and great weapon. I not into all that perk shit. Hell i will use a Rare weapon over some Legendary weapons if i feel like it's getting the job done.

T

Tomáš Czyž

i use this sword on hunter, with max mobility, exotics that boost movement, mida multi tool.
THIS SWORD IS BLAST IN PVP

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom