Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One New server looking to populate. Ragnarok map it is a primitive server. Server name is;...

K

Kaileigh Michelle

New server looking to populate. Ragnarok map it is a primitive server. Server name is; Primitive Plus the Lost Adventures

¤ Throw away the days of turrets and high tech gear. Join a server where you have to rely on your primal instincts and the cunning craft of your bow. Brave the plains through the red woods to find that perfect spot to build your empire. Can you handle this primitive lifestyle? Or will the pressure break you?

Stats of server:

☆ NEAR INSTANT TAME
☆ CUSTOM BOOSTED DROPS
☆ CUSTOM BREEDING AND FAST
☆ HATCHING
☆ BOOSTED STATS
☆ INFINTIE WEIGHT
☆ BOOSTED PICK UP
☆ BOOSTED XP
☆ STARTERS WHEN A BASE IS ESTABLISHED

♤♡ Rules ♡♤

■ Starter is ascendant tools, with forge, and ptera

■ There are 3 admins. We hold the right to our powers. No that does not mean we just spawn whatever.

■ Host gamertag is Killahkaily. I am the one who bought the server. I request no trolling or messing with those I have on my server. I tolerate no b.s. if you want to pick a fight I will ban with no hesitation. All are welcome on my server so keep that in mind some may be young kids.

■ DEATH TO ALL HUMANS!!!! It takes you hardly any time at all to change your name. My server hosts death to all humans. Any variations or trolling of this rule still gets you hunted.

■ Anything admins say goes. I trust them they are people I know and have known for a lot longer. My admins will not bother anyone. IF you attack my admin they will fight back. Admins are PVE unless acted upon.

■ Anyone is allowed to host Events or gatherings in the server. I plan on making a fighting ring and a store. An event also I plan is a hunting of the admins Where I or my admins will make a base with goodies that is server raidable. If you would like to help just message me

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom