Contact advertising [email protected]

New guy here! I'll be honest, I don't know much about computer hardware but I want to...

• Thread starter Nicholas Vaughn Pereira
  • Start date
N

Nicholas Vaughn Pereira

New guy here! I'll be honest, I don't know much about computer hardware but I want to get a gaming setup. I just sold my MacBook to help with funds and I'm looking around for ideas on things I could afford.

I'm not at the point to where I want to venture into building my own just yet but maybe I could have one built. I would maybe want to spend ~ $400 for the computer itself. Or if someone has extra stuff laying around, I've got around $600 to spend. Mainly the games I'll be playing are GTA, Fallout, Skyrim and the like. It'd be great if it can be used for newer games as well. I'm thinking I can add better stuff as I get more aqauinted with it.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or maybe you are selling something that would work for me that isn't a POS?

(PFA)

V

Vegard S. Slinning

Can't really do that much with $400 unless buying used.

N

Nicholas Vaughn Pereira

I'm ok with used as long as it works properly.

N

Neil Towson

i'll have a some items for sale within the next month or so (hopefully)...i5 4690k, z97 board, AIO cooler, ram. might be able to work something out to where you'd be able to afford the rest of your parts, no guarantees tho.

I

Irfan Abdurrachman Hanif

I can give you some suggestions

N

Nicholas Vaughn Pereira

Is this worth $600?

System: AMD X4 860K 3.7GHz 4.0 GHz turbo with 8GB RAM and dedicated GTX 1050 Graphics Card.

CPU AMD X4-860K 3.7 GHz, 4.0 GHz turbo Quad Core
8GB DDR3 RAM
2TB HDD
Genuine Windows 10 Pro with digital product key
Windows 10 Recovery disk in case you get a corrupt file or virus and lose everything, you'll recover to a fully functional computer.
Graphics: EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
WIFI 300 Mbps
HDMI, DVI and DisplayPort monitor hookups. This computer can do a triple monitor setup.
USB 3.0 and 2.0 front and rear
680W power supply
Motherboard: Biostar Hi-Fi A70U3P

A

Adalid Fuentes

For 400 not gonna happen

N

Nicholas Vaughn Pereira

Changed it to $600. Surely GTA can be handled on a fairly inexpensive PC, right? Does anyone have a link to something that is decent?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom