Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Never played minecraft before but been thinking about getting it. Anyone here as a...

L

Lewis Smith

Never played minecraft before but been thinking about getting it. Anyone here as a first time minecraft player? How was it?

And should I get the normal one or story mode?

I

Iúri David

Normal one, story mode is kinda lame in my opinion

A

Alex Lupo

Get normal Minecraft
(I haven’t played but I’ve heard story mode is utter trash, and what little I’ve seen of it only proves that its bad)

Anyway, normal Minecraft is really a great game. There’s so much to do, fight, farm, see, etc. in creative mode you can make anything (you can make anything in survival too, if you’re determined)
As for servers, there are good and bad ones, just takes a lot of looking

C

Chris Obloy

normal is good game

E

Erina Tyrinari

It's virtual legos. I've spent so many tens of hours building houses, cities, castle, and the like in it. So much fun for a tiny fraction of the price of the legos.

K

Kyle Kalagian

Bought story mode, played first 3 chapters then just skipped to final chapter like luri said kinda lame

J

John Garcia

Go normal

B

Bethany Woodcock

Normal, it's a great sandbox you can completely lose yourself in it. If you want a game with more quests and progression then go for Dragon Quest Builders

J

Joey Lakey

I’ve been enjoying Lego world

P

Paul Wood

Get Dragon Quest Builders instead, much more user friendly and a better game all round.

B

Brad Parker

Dragon Quest Builders is much better imo

A

Adam Andres

Normal is great. First time I played (on PC), I built and played until about 4 or 5 in the morning and only stopped cause I needed sleep before work.

If you like building it doing creative things, it’s tons of fun. I barely knew what I was doing (hadn’t looked at user guides) and most of my structures were basic dirt, stone, and wood.

My friend getting a small server and when I joined, I read up on red stone and had more fun building secret passages.

R

Rob Norris

Minecraft is good but you should also check out Dragon Quest Builders.

J

Josh Brinton

Normal, don't get story mode it's terrible

C

Chloe Sian Filbee

Personally didn’t like it, found it boring and just didn’t see what the hype was about. I didn’t like DQB either, found that boring even though a lot of people say it’s great so maybe I just don’t like sandbox building games ‍♀

R

Reggie Manzo

Dragon Quest

C

Chris Green

My kids play it. I can't get into it

D

Dwight Dwiggity Soriano

Yeah get dragon quest builders instead

A

Audra M. Smith

its not for everyone. Try the demo before you waste your money. I prefer Dragon Quest Builders, its provides more guidance, easy to understand.

M

Marili Perez Martinez

It's fun I love Minecraft get the normal one not story mode.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom