Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Need some advice regarding nba 2k18. So I have been putting off buying it because I...

Y

Yash Rao

Need some advice regarding nba 2k18. So I have been putting off buying it because I can’t decide between getting it for the switch or Xbox one. For people that have a switch and either a Xbox or PS4, what did you decide with? I don’t mind sacrificing a little graphics for portability, as long as the game still plays smooth and realistic.

S

Scottie Cousino

On launch the games frame rate and load times are horrific. But theyve released an update since then and it plays better. I dont own this game but i think u should buy the switch version when it goes on sale or something

A

Anthony Senart

Yeah the patch fixed all my issues. Great game. Glade I bought it for the switch

T

Tyler Ballard

Physical copy comes out the 17th for the switch

A

Alexander Jones

Great game no regrets buying it for Switch instead of my Xbone because portability is freaking amazing.

The patches have been frequent and fixed a lot of issues.

Z

Zack Rose

C

Christian Obey

The update has made it so much more tolerable. My only gripe is not being able to play MyCareer without an internet connection. Other than that, I'm going for ROY.

E

Erocz K Can

I went ps4 For now.. im gonna wait and see if it goes on sale on black friday

O

Orestes Roumeliotis

I have the Nintendo switch cart version, it does not require a memory card but there is a 2 hour day zero update.

S

Sai Lo

buying it for both console switch and ps4

E

Elatia Langford

I feel like I'm doing a disservice to the Switch with these kinds of games. Nintendo for me is used for all the creative, original and colorful stuff... I'd rather keep the run of the mill shooter, action game and sports title on my Xbox One.

L

LaKoste Williams

L

LaKoste Williams

Mobile hotspot works great on the Nintendo switch for nba2k18

M

Mark Anthony Williams

Should get it for both

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom