Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Need Diamond/Masters players to help level up to 25 on a new alt. Can't increase my...

• Thread starter Leland R Metzger
  • Start date
L

Leland R Metzger

Need Diamond/Masters players to help level up to 25 on a new alt. Can't increase my MMR being qued with Plats and Golds. I main tanks.

A

Andrew Servage

You cant climb because you are where you belong.

A

Andrew Servage

literally asking for a carry cause you cant do more rofl.

A

Andrew Servage

with these plats and gold... you get placed with people with the same skill level as you. so your a plat or gold. if you get golds in your game your either low plat or high gold. stop acting like your better then everyone and look at your own gameplay. if you want to climb.

L

Leland R Metzger

Didn't think the game would pick up my MMR as quick as it did, and didn't think I'd be able to hard carry as Winston and Orisa. But I made this post at level 3, I'm level 16 now and have masters/GM's in my games. Thank god. I'd never made a new account before and making a new one as a DPS main is alot easier and I was worried about solo carrying games as a tank when there are no supports/all new players.

L

Leland R Metzger

So no, I'm not asking for a carry lol. I wanted to que with similarly ranked players for the group xp bonus

L

Leland R Metzger

And at level one two and three there were a bunch of gold and Silver's in my game, so I was a little worried

A

Andrew Servage

it will change over if you should be higher man. good luck in comp hope you find some peeps

L

Leland R Metzger

The frustrating thing I've learned is that since your very first placements look at your quick play MMR and your performance during placements, it helps to have cooperating teammates during your games because since I play tanks, the better my team is working with me the better my stats will be on a game to game basis.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom