Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 My official server had been down all day so I decided to try primitive plus but the...

W

Whitney Humes

My official server had been down all day so I decided to try primitive plus but the servers kept shutting down. So I decided to play primitive plus single player but can't figure out how. Does anyone know how to switch to primitive plus?

J

John Wagner

On the main screen switch to primitive the one where you choose to join to host options etc .....the one with the news in top right corner the choice is on bottom right

N

Natasha Mason

Ok when your on the main menu screen you will see news on the right and (join ark) on the left on the right side there should be some writing underneath the news saying none and primitive conversion click on the primitive conversion and it will take you to prime+ screen then either click join ark or you can play solo.....

J

Joe Power

It's broken atm

N

Natasha Mason

What's broken!??

J

Joe Power

Primitive plus log it'll just crash you out

J

Joe Power

Lol

N

Natasha Mason

It can't be broken I'm on it right now lol it's working fine

W

Whitney Humes

The only problems I've found are my crops are glitchy (says fruiting but u can't see the plant and some never produce) and I can't figure out how to use the industrial forge. The coal that is Christmas coal and I can't find the right coal to use.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom