Switch My new Journey begins..

• Thread starter Daniel L. Lawson
  • Start date
D

Daniel L. Lawson

My new Journey begins..

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Bro I'm with ya! Just started again yesterday having to pick and choose my battles is something I'm not used to but necessary for this mode to begin

D

Daniel L. Lawson

Lol.. yup... ive been using stealth and running away alot more hahaha

G

Glen Vyne

Do you loose your original save?

A

Andrew Defty

Makes you do tactical approaches, which you would normally just wade into battle.

Just opened the map section for Zora's Domain, this was way more fun to approach and activate the tower. Pick and choose your path carefully... Die... Try another approach... Die... Try another... Win! :D

This mode changes the way I now approach almost 90% of the land mass.
Awesome! :D

B

Brandon Nations

Better have something for nerves!

M

Matty Down

Good luck bro

M

Michael Joiner

What if you have all the high end weapons and stuff right off the rip from amiibos will that help with the hardness

E

Erik Soriano

Good luck pal, I'm still finding shrines as I'm pretty much done with main quest. Until then I won't start master mode, I am not prepared for it.

S

Sean Wefers

Have 9 hearts now on master mode! Its fun.

R

Ryan Day

Does starting a game in Master Mode delete your regular saved data?

M

Mark Andrew Picarelli

tons of luck!!!

C

Carlos Colon

Just be very careful my brother plays and he's having a tough time with it now lol. But you should add me bro

B

Benjamin Sullivan

I pretty much ran away from everything until I got to Kakariko Village, bought better armor, and then upgraded it at the Fairy Fountain. Then I warped back to the Plateau and visited all my pins in order to get chests and am working my way back to the village to talk to Impa.

F

Fiona Chiswell

Good luck

C

Chandler Parsons

Phantom Armor = Master Mode blessing

P

Phillip Mullins

Well that's not ominous at all.

K

Kevin Hatley

I have a question, did you use your switch to post this? And the follow up is how did you get it to post to a group and not your timeline

K

Kyle Muir

I'm not gonna lie, I tried to climb down the mountain after the title sequence but fell off and died.

A

Andrew Defty

Unfortunately the Blight Ganon's are still the same level of difficulty... :( But, Lynels now sh*t on you harder. :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom