Contact advertising [email protected]

My cousins son is really bad at overwatch and I’m letting him play on my account while...

• Thread starter Amberlynn Miramontes
  • Start date
A

Amberlynn Miramontes

My cousins son is really bad at overwatch and I’m letting him play on my account while I’m gone (level 800) and I’m honestly so afraid of people reporting my account for “throwing “ he’s just rlly bad
It’s his first time and I gotta go places

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

Just hope he doesn't queue into Competitive. I've lost too much SR in the past because my little brother accidentally queued into Competitive and left mid-game because he didn't want to play it.

J

Jamie Aguilar

It shouldn’t be a problem if it’s QP. It’s harder to be banned from QP than comp unless you’re legit being a toxic ass

G

Genji Shimada

Once you get used to the game, watching anyone 'new'play it is a nightmare. I remember teaching a friend and everything he did made me want to rip my hair out, lol. Its because you realize the mistakes you can make on heroes, avoid them with better positioning, skill, thought process, etc. All I can say is that its better to first pair him against bots, slowly teach him and go from easy to medium diffculty and then head into QP.

Hard bots are just a mess to deal with , they're all hardcore aimbots.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom