Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My 3 year old has shown ZERO interest in gaming until I fired up Rocket League on...

A

Ash O'Donnoubhain

My 3 year old has shown ZERO interest in gaming until I fired up Rocket League on Switch. He went through and picked out his car, colors, wheels, and the train hat to boot. We just play 1v1's together, but he's grabbing the concept well. He prefers the joy cons to the pro-controller. Made me such a happy pappa!

R

Rythepy Odyssey

He is 3...

B

Brett Watson

Ahh another squeaker in the works

S

Seth Johnston

Yeah he's still a little young. Mine is five. He's loves Lego city and shoot em ups. We play metal slug a lot

A

Andrew Knapp

3 is a great age to start gaming. I received an NES when I was 3 and I still consider it my favorite material present I have been given.

B

Bruno RZ

Té Silva quero

C

Cas Sanchez

This is really the only game I can really play for hours in the Switch.

D

Dylan Swinburne

What’s really disappointing is this has to be the worst port of rocket league. It’s not the switches fault.

Psyonix put no optimisation in the Port. A reddit AMA revealed that they know it’s bad and are working to optimise it. So it’s only up from here.

I love the game on my PS4 Pro and Xbox One X. I love it on my Switch. It’s just not great right now.

I have played my ranked matches though. Straight to Gold so I look forward to playing some of you on the new platform!

R

Rich Greco

I’m gonna see if mine likes rocket league. He loves MK8.

B

Benjamin Sullivan

That's pretty cool

C

Collier Godfrey

Don’t blame him about the joycons. Pro controller seems like a step backwards to me. I like putting my arms where they want to be.

S

Samuel Gomez

That's the best

D

Dominique Stepherson

question, would i be able to transfer my profile from my Xbox version of Rocket League?

G

Godwin Salas

I love rocket league on the switch.i just hope they could upgrade the resolution and texture in the future...it's really a downgrade compared to other platforms specially on playing online...it's a bit blurry and the resolution is meh but it's smooth gaming most of the time

D

David Rees Jenkins

Awesome game. Hard to get good at. I wasn't happy I had to buy all cars again and have lost all the very rare and rare items I had on pc

B

Brandon McCowan

I really wish I could find people who played it on other consoles. It’s maddening on the switch, people doing STUPID crap lol

D

David Rees Jenkins

I avoid using Luigi or metroid car in case I'm outted as one. It's what pc gamers are like. Especially with Nintendo. Snobby as hell kids shit rtf etc

D

David Rees Jenkins

But it's an extra ah ffs when u totally screw up an easy jump jump boost goal or something. I was never that amazing on laptop. But I do like the new cars .Nissan skyline and 70s dodge charger are good. I thought I'd hate em . Never liked the fast cars. But these turn quick especially the charger

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom