Contact advertising [email protected]

MOST ANNOYING THING IN OVERWATCH ATM??? Definitely people who watch to much OWL and...

C

Chris Andreas

MOST ANNOYING THING IN OVERWATCH ATM???
Definitely people who watch to much OWL and think they can do shit with Widowmaker like pro.
I literally have Widowmaker in 9 out of 10 matches.
Wtf people????
It's literally more annoying than Hanzo who can at least kill with scater arrow, lucky arrow and Ult.
Advice:
People in diamond and below you're not even good Widowmaker and especially not great so stop picking her.

T

Tyler Louis Myers

Y E S

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

Low plat mercy mains saying pros should git gud

C

Chris Pasmant

Lol my Dragons collect your salty tears...

R

Robert Cardenas

Allow me to play devil's advocate... how does one get good at Widowmaker? There's only so much bots, quick play, deathmatch, and training can do.

M

Michael Bates

Most annoying thing atm in ow is moiras that don't heal even when your right next time them saying your in need of healing...

M

Michael Menietti

Or
Bear with me for a second here
Let people enjoy things

C

Chris Andreas

I would rather have Moira with 0 healing and Mercy who only damage boost than Widowmaker.

A

Abhishek Kumar

Yup, picking widow when there's a Winston and a Genji in the enemy team

A

Antti Hartikainen

Lets just ban everyone below master from this game, they aren't any more likely to help the team win than the widow of same SR.

A

Alexandria Marie Alleruzzo

Who cares, just counter her with Winston.

C

Chris Andreas

I don't complain about Widowmaker in opposite team.
Whenever I see her in know our team have 97% of winning.
This 3% is when is Widowmaker actually good.

C

Chris Andreas

I know*

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Nah ill continue playing the person I have about 180 hours on. You can't get better if you don't practice.

V

Vanessa Foxette

Is....issa game...

S

Saad Ibrahim

1v1 one my widow only at ill be yall silver btw used tk be plat /gold peak was diamond

M

Maddie Kamui

dont be a pussy

J

José Alvito

People are free to pick up widow...as long as they are certain that they are experienced enough to not suck with her.

S

Sandy Zheng

Most annoying thing is ppl who watch too much owl and think they can be pro. Second most annoying is people constantly saying any widow under diamond is trash. I main widow and im under diamon but its not like im using widow to climb. I hardly even play comp.

B

Brayan Paramo

How about learn how to play around a widow just like everyone learns how to play around a bastion

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom