G

George Rodriguez

Her beam range is crazy

D

Daniel Deger

i hate moiras like that just fking heal and dont dps

E

Evan Landry

She’s easy to rack up kills because of the orbs, I’ve had triple kills while from throwing one in and then healing while the team does work. I get it’s quickplay, but those healing and hero damage numbers aren’t anything to call broken when it was almost a 15 minute match.

G

George Rodriguez

Moira is the new Mets for sure! She’s amazing

E

Evan Landry

She’s a strong hero, especially in low elo, but far from broken

W

Willis Thompson

She’s not broken. She’s pretty balanced. That just means your dps weren’t doing their jobs.

J

Jennifer Redmond

orb touches lots of people = lots of elims... shouldn't have gold dmg tho

P

Pericles Underhill

You’re successful with her, so she’s broken?
If they nerf her , you’re gonna be mad she’s not good anymore. Pick one lol

P

Pericles Underhill

She can heal just as much as get elims, especially if you get all the squishys that have shitty aim.

D

Dan Hill

Moira does need a very slight nerf. I dont know what, or how. but she does.

M

Michael Mahgerefteh

shes not broken, maybe her right click needs to have a tad less range, but shes supposed to be a mercy substitute

M

Mary Burns

Actually as a Moira main I find a Moira Mercy combo can be damn near unstoppable if played well. Moira is a great yin/yang character and according to a lot of the “overwatch lore” (whatever you call it) she’s the scientific mind behind a lot of the different character weapons and some abilities like reapers. She’s my fave ☺❤♀

P

Pericles Underhill

I can’t play her worth a damn. I respect anyone who is effective with her.

C

Chris Villasenor

I don't think she is broken

G

Gabriel Cruz

Not broken. She’s a good balance of both dps and healer

C

Chris Hammond

Moira is great. I have about 17 hours with her in comp. People don't understand that she requires a lot of decision making. When you heal, you can't damage and when dealing damage you can't heal. On top of that you have a 10sec. cooldown on her abilities. She can be both effective as a healer and as dps, but trying to ONLY deal damage with her becomes uneffective while trying to ONLY heal with her also becomes ineffective. The reason she's able to get so many elims/objective kills is that if you deal any damage at all to the enemy heroes, and then your teammates finish them off you get an elim. That doesn't mean that she did a ton of damage. It just means that she dealt some damage, even if it was just like 10 hp or so.

K

Kody Riggan

She isn't broken, basically needs to know what can get around her. Yes her orbs can phase through the shields but other than that she isn't broken

P

Philipp Pille Urlich

In a 13min match I often do 20k+ healing with Moira. Many times I have gold kills and healing but that's not that the DPS aren't doing their job. She's just crazy with her beam finishing kills and her ult charges pretty fast and you can make lots of kills. She's slightly OP.

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

Heres what happens, you throw and orb and it hits 5 people. Mccree kills 2, junkrat kills 2 and you get 1 with primary but your orb gets credit for all 5

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom