Contact advertising [email protected]

Minecraft player builds Super Mario 64's castle in-game

Keith Stawarz

A My World fan has shared their impressive in-game reconstruction of Super Mario 64's castle, complete with interior decorations. Peach Castle is one of the most iconic locations in all of gaming, and My World's tribute perfectly captures that. Players can Minecraft for Windows Game Coins in the game.

Even though My World was released more than a decade ago, its bustling community continues to impress with its enduring creativity. Due to the near-infinite sandbox nature of My World, many fan creations take place in the game. When fans find a way to bring My World into their real lives, it only makes things more special. One My World fan even built a fully functional furnace in real life, which is definitely one of the most practical fan creations.

Reddit user GamaBuild showed off the impressive construction, which showcases the look of the Super Mario 64 castle that players will remember from the 1996 classic. Every detail can be seen, all the way down to the height of the hill outside. Perhaps even more impressive is the interior, which was built to scale in My World. There is no doubt that Super Mario 64 is one of the classics, and as such has been paid much homage to in the past. Super Mario 64's castle was built in Warframe a few years ago, and many other games have similar entertainment. That said, it's safe to say that no game has captured the essence of Super Mario 64's build like My World, and the vibrant colors really sealed the deal.

Over the years, My World's sandbox has proven to be a great place for gamers to pay homage to other games, and it shows no signs of slowing down. One Stardew Cereal fan has also rebuilt the game world in My World , and this is just the tip of the iceberg of some of the amazing creations the community has shared recently. No matter how many games come out and try to do the same thing as My World, no one has been able to take the crown so far. At this point, it's so ingrained in pop culture that it can't spread anywhere.

My World continues to offer a versatile experience for all gamers. Creation mode continues to be one of the best ways for players to get creative, while Survival mode continues to see a slew of new updates to keep things fresh and exciting. My World's recent Trails and Tails update introduced archaeology as a new loot system, thanks to Mojang remaining so invested in the game after all this time. With regular updates, My World wouldn't have such an incredible community, without which such creations wouldn't exist. See
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
for more details on the game guide.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom