Contact advertising [email protected]

Mercy is still the best healer Discuss

D

Danny Bowers

Mercy is still the best healer

Discuss

N

Nico Labelle

Mercy was never the best healer, shes only picked because of the rez, Ana heal more than Mercy lol

C

Carley Carroll

Ana.

U

Udi Haguel

mercy can increase damage.

P

Pablo Munoz

Eat my ass

Discuss

N

Nia E'llan

Moira

J

Joel Jr Rudinas

Never tried Mercy tbh. Lucio is better

E

Emma Rebecca

She has the best raw healing power of any healer in the game she will always be one of the best healers as she's a failsafe pick. Zen and Lucio's heals are too slow. Ana relies too much on aim. Moira's healing power isn't unlimited and she has to work as a DPS too to keep the healing level up. Mercy will never not be one of the best healers just her nature makes her one of the best rez or not. If you were only using her for her rez you were using her wrong.
Also I'll add which I forgot she has the damage boost which is something no other healer just has on tap. Ana has it as an ult but that's an ult it's not the same as just an ability instantly available.

G

Gage Tanner

When it comes to consistent healing then mercy will always be the best. Lucio doesn't have enough output Ana has the highest hps but it requires your aim to be near flawless moira is close but still not all the way there and zens hps is pitiful

A

Angie Exohexoh

Lucio

S

Soma Chea

But perhaps no longer the best support pick. Since rez may longer be as easy to pull off, why would I pick a full support hero over a support hero that can also do damage?

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

If she is a solo carry, then yes. Otherwise, Ana, Moira and Lucio can out-heal Mercy. Zen is the worst healer in the set, with the slowest healing rate.

P

Patrick Marin

Mercy is the easiest healer with the benefit of wow consistent healing with no effort

B

Bilaal Ijaz

You misspelled moira

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom