Contact advertising [email protected]

Maybe admins should make a separate page for kinky shit. I don’t got anything against...

D

Daryll Patco

Maybe admins should make a separate page for kinky shit. I don’t got anything against it but we also gotta respect the people who don’t enjoy these things popping up in their feed after joining a group about enjoying a video game.

R

Richard Miller

God do I hate seeing a fucking chained up McCree nude on my feed. Can we actually get a page for that shit so I don’t got to see it?

K

Kai River

K

Kai River

T

Tiril-Linéa Solem

I hate people like that ^ people have no respect these days.

T

Tiril-Linéa Solem

Like I get that most of you are horny wankers for made up people but you can keep that to yourself or get your own group. Thought this was supposed to be a group about gaming, not naked made up people.

K

Kai River

no respect? this entire group is the most toxic and I post mercy/tracer ship and it's the end of the world? lol

J

Jerry Allen-Foshee

There's an unfollow button, ya know?

R

Ryan Brown

I'm still pretty new to this group, I had no idea I was walking into overwatch shit posting lol

T

Tiril-Linéa Solem

Imo it’s okay to ask for pictures but like people shouldnt expect a pictures like those on their feed.

A

Aaron Noda

I agree.

L

Logan Morris

put a filter on. done.

P

Peter Gomez

We don't allow nudity.

O

Orrin Pierre

i agree

L

Laura Warren

I haven’t seen anything that bad. Y’all trippin

J

Jagger Mouser

Y'all can always leave

M

Mike Gervais

You guys are so soft

Z

Zachery BigBow

How about no, go away if you dont like it

T

Ty Cobb

I mean if you got a problem with it just click the setting button and say you don't wanna see posts from the person

D

Dante Cousar

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom