Contact advertising [email protected]

MAIN HEALERS PLS EXPLAIN ME SOMETHING Almost every main healer here, says "I play...

F

Filipe Vinhas

MAIN HEALERS PLS EXPLAIN ME SOMETHING

Almost every main healer here, says "I play healer because no one else wants to heal"

Well my past 4 games in ranked, mid diamond, I had 4 main healers, literally 3 of those games we played with 3 healers all game, and the ones that actually had some brains and decided to switch couldnt do anything... and were just crying asking to go healer.

So whats the excuse now? the funniest part of this main healers, is that was mostly one trick mercy's... I still tryed my best and ignored the issue, but its quite annoying to see day by day, there's more and more one trick healing... but they keep saying they do so, because no one else wants to heal, and its clearly not the case, most games they instalock healing, so dont tell me "I wait for everyone to pick" NO, every one trick mercy I see, they instalock, cut the bullshit.

Just pls learn to play a dps and a tank at least, thats all I ask.

I

Igor Posejdon

I main healer becuse i like it

S

Sharon Wijfje Janssen

I main healer because I like to be healer. But I can play 2 dps and 2 tank well enough to play them at my rank in comp

A

Anissa Martinez

Take healer. I'll play junk d.va phara reaper bastion torb anything

D

Danielle Guillard

I played healer because I was forced to, yeah. Eventually I got the hang of them and they're fun to play.
I main D.Va, too, and Sombra. Stop generalizing.

D

Dakota X Okazaki

i main healer because i think it's fun. i can also play dva and a few dps if needed

B

Brandon Yap

I main Lucio, but I can play 76 or Rein if need be

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

I wish I had that problem. All I get is people arguing over which DPS they're going to play and I end up solo healing four DPS and one tank, if I'm lucky. Usually it's five DPS on defense.

E

Emi Mae

If no one is playing healer you're either in bronze/silver (I was stuck in bronze and silver so I know!!!) And you take too long to choose your character so they think you're gonna fill

N

Natalie Ah

I am a Mercy Main and flex between all supports, Dva, Junkrat, Reaper, Soldier. Idk I just like support.

M

Melissa Ann Miller

I main healer cause i love the roll but if we have one i have at least 4 other hero's i am really good at.

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

I mean there surely are people that are in that postion (be healer not own choise) but also people that actually mains them?I mean... there is many times when our team is been like "AHAHA ENEMY HAS MERCY MAINS" and got kickt ass. Same as our team has once 5 but 2 of them instalocked dps. Mercy is like first time healer friendly option so i think that why she in profile can fool people.But from top 5 only mercy is healer in my case :

N

Nomar Yadiel Cestero

I dont hate healer mains but i really hate the healer one tricks that play dps and dont do anything

M

Malachi Ward

I play all healers feels good to be a flex player

P

Patrick Marin

Pharah is always a good pick

M

Manuel D. Montalvo III

I main healer because everyone sucks at it and keeps the team together if they do their part.

J

Josue Ortiz

I’m Ana main in both PC and PS4, i play her because she’s the most rewarding in my opinion and i actually can make a difference when they her

C

Christopher Thompson

I have 6+ hours on every Hero. 280 hours on Lucio, 70+ on Ana, 70+ on Roadhog. A handful above 20 hours, and quite a few over 10 hours.

I can play anything, I'm just going to be better as a healer than most people due to my experience on it.

It's why I insta-lock my healer of choice. Odds are I am going to outperform others in that role (and usually do).

E

Eric Martinez

I usually just fill, but I usually get healer cuz nobody else wants to do it

L

Lin Galini

Worry not. Let see people playing healers after Mercy's nerf.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom