Contact advertising [email protected]

*LOOKING TO BUY POST* I made a previous post just saying that I was looking to build...

J

Jay Mert

*LOOKING TO BUY POST*

I made a previous post just saying that I was looking to build my first actual gaming pc, with my own hands. After doing some research I see that CPUs have had some minor inflation and Graphics cards are through the roof (or so it seems).

I am looking to build something around tax time and my budget stands at 1.5k max or lower. I am looking for something to run current games at 60fps while streaming. That is a big thing for me, that it needs to maintain at least 60fps, clear, non screen tearing picture while streaming as well as when not streaming.

Really looking to go with a Ryzen build and I REALLY wanted a 1080ti just for some minor future proofing. But what I'm looking for right now is someone that has lightly used parts for sale, that can help me accomplish this build, I would even be open to someone selling me a build completed. Let me know in the comments and we can exchange the back and forth through PMs as well.

J

Jay Mert

bump

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom