Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for tribe members who don't mind getting their hands dirty, another words...

C

Carl Durand

Looking for tribe members who don't mind getting their hands dirty, another words grinding & taming. I do all the above and have played PvP officials for the last 10 months minimum, trolls don't waste your time what i did have was wiped last night, so its pretty much a ground up situation where by i can get to know and trust my tribe mates. If your down PM me, ill sort you with a server number and spawn location. It is a rag PvP new cluster server, i think it also important i throw out their that i don't want or need snoops. we have a good server with good alphas, so i don't need snooping scouts causing grief by scoping out bases that we have no need or right being near for any reason. please 18 plus only no children im 36 and not needing to start a day school.

I SHOULD NOTE THIS IS XBOX ONE sorry for caps but i forgot to say prior

M

Michael Lee Smith

You not interested in joining an established tribe?

B

Brendon Hilton-Cooke

Thought you was taking alpha bud?

C

Callum Downer

I'm down hmu

C

Carl Durand

we were the alpha on server 16 new cluster, but the so called beta tribe came at us and we battered them back 3 times to their own base and each time they dossed us, its o.k though i am not salty and i don't mind being open about it. Because if you have to doss your way to win you are not alpha material and your not worth a wank.

L

Luis Castillo Jr.

I'm down sniperN0snipen gt

G

Gareth Doyle

I'm down FluX x PyRo

L

Luis Castillo Jr.

I'm 21

C

Carl Durand

lol ok gimmie a few minutes im an old man and i am considerably slow these days lol

M

Michael Linthicum

Im down

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom