Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Looking for opinions. What is the best bag to carry the switch on the go. A mini sling...

E

Eric Pina

Looking for opinions. What is the best bag to carry the switch on the go. A mini sling bag that huge bag from nintendo. What are you all using????

M

Mandy Johnson

I am using my 7 year old Pokemon backpack that he had for school last year lol

M

Matthias Rohrbeck

I bought the official switch backpack. I bring the thing with me everywhere I go and I'm really happy with it. Lots of space for everything and the price is about the same as most regular backpacks.

R

Ryne Santos

KEEP PURSUING KP Sling Bag Woodland Camo with Sky Blue Interior
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
that looks like a good one I've had my eye on if you could find one available somewhere else

S

Steven Mabee

Something that doesn't say, "hey I got a Nintendo Switch in here, rob me!"

K

Kenny Moran

Zelda carrying case the $25 one, and put that in my every day backpack

S

Spencer Miller

I am using a messenger bag. It has a lot of different compartments for each thing, dock, console, cords and remote. It has nowhere to carry games though but to counter that, I have a carrying case that has slots that carry games.

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

I had the square case for 39.99 but now I bought Switch carry bag .I work as a night auditor and I carry this thing with me all the time ..even has a zipper on back ..it's normally 39.99 also but on sale for 31.99 at Amazon and I saw at Gamestop they are offering 20%off switch assorries and it's the same price right now with discount

R

RobertAnthony Irizarry

Get the backpack I have one, a lot of room for tablet, phone, laptop.

M

Mantas Andzelis

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom