Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for fresh cluster server , don't spam me with 3 month old servers

D

Dylan Stoll

Looking for fresh cluster server , don't spam me with 3 month old servers

A

Aaron Vaughan

3 days old

D

Dylan Stoll

Type name in chat

D

Dylan Stoll

??

D

David Savagex

Why not join a more established cluster? Just makes me curious because I'd feel better knowing the server isn't getting wiped all the time and that it is stable and going to belong term rather than getting wiped and/or server shutting down

D

Dylan Stoll

Because ?!? Why do I want a server that has already destroyed bases all over the map

D

David Savagex

They can be easily cleaned up and are you going to leave the server if you build up and then after 2 weeks there are destroyed bases all over on that server?

D

David Savagex

I'm legitimately just curious not here to give grief

D

Dylan Stoll

I'll find a fresh cluster

D

Dylan Stoll

One that's fairly new and no one that's hudge yet

D

David Savagex

So you want to server hop and start over every month or less because there are bases being built and raided? Sound tiresome and unfun because you lose everything :/

D

David Savagex

Like for example, Ark Reloaded, it's 6 server cluster for PvP and have big tribes but all they like to do is build up, hunt trolls, and help smaller tribes? How is that a bad thing to have around? Lol

B

Brandon Bowers

B

Bryan Murphy

Mythology Ark Pvp

Z

Zach Davis

T

Tyler Reynolds

I just started a nitrado server on center will be opening a cluster soon boosted pvp server with daily and weekend events search themarineguy55 in unofficial pc sessions to play also hand out starter packs

G

Gertrude McCandless

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

G

Gertrude McCandless

Rag is the only map atm, Center and Ab adding soon

M

Matt Medrano

Day 25

Z

Zach Chandonnait

Nitrado Cluster Island, Rag, Center, and Aberration Server is called ARK Revolution.
Stats are:
-10x Taming& Harvesting
- 15x maturing
- Raid Weekends/Structure Damage off on weekdays
- Community Island on Rag
- Custom drops
- Player level to 200
STARTERS IN WHITE DROPS,Dino wild level cap is 255! So come join the Revolution today!!!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom