Contact advertising [email protected]

PC looking for capable high plat/low diamond players to help me climb out of this hole i...

K

Kyla

looking for capable high plat/low diamond players to help me climb out of this hole i fell into due to stubborn dps, no communication or just plain throwers/leavers. (im now almost in fucking gold.) i think of myself as a decent player whos flexible and very willing to make everyone happy and work as a team while having a good time doing it! would also love to meet some players i can consistently (for more than one time) play with!
p.s this was honestly my last resort, i kept telling myself "this time ill get a good group of people and ill start my climb from there, but it just kept going backwards T~T
na servers, thanks c:

J

Jordan Allison

YJD#11746

G

Gary Gauley

GULLY38#1420 but im super low rank on here. i get stuck with people un willing to work as a team or do whats necessary

J

Joshua Jarvis

I place gold each season. And fall into the pit of hell they call silver.

J

Jason Huylebroeck

Eu or na?

E

Eddie A. Linares

Working on getting into diamond, currently high plat, I play everynight with a team of 4, we got heals covered, 1 tank and 1 dps. You are more then welcomed to join us and fill in. ShockAndAwe#1612

L

Luz Elena Ponce

what sr? and what do you play? eu or na? I have group of people who are all flex and i main support but can also play tracer mei zarya dva and rein when needed.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom