Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for an official Rag pvp server with relatively chill alphas to build alittle...

W

Wil Jernigan

Looking for an official Rag pvp server with relatively chill alphas to build alittle on. Not looking for a sanctuary seeing as it's PVP, just looking for a server where the alphas give new tribes a fleeting chance. PM me. thanks!

L

Lance Ogan

I got you

R

Rach Marie

Hey man I think our server would be great for you!! Our numbers are increasing like crazy ❗❗
You're here because you're trying to find the PERFECT new server for yourself/your tribe mates? Well look no further!

⭐Our server is run by two mature, friendly people and we are always open to changes. Is there something you're quite not liking? Tell us. We will listen.

Are you tired of nitrado servers that are way too boosted and virtually take the fun grind out of the game?

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x BREEDING, MATING, HARVESTING
❌-8x XP
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our new, fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 - NO rules! x10 BOOSTED Drops'
❤

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)
Ryan2112 (Ryan)

⭐ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules.⭐

J

Joshua Goodin

Boosted 24/7 PVP Rag server. Quick taming, Instant lvl 100, infinite stam, infinite weight. 15x harvest. Planned events, battle arena, Christmas gifts Friendly admins! Starters available too!

GT: relyingcelery11

See you there!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom